Tuesday, July 19, 2011

This One's a Little Mushy.

Just wanted to quickly thank all of you great people for all the nice comments.  It truly means the world to me when I hear your nice feedback.  In order to thank you profusely for your kindness, I drew you a picture of a unicorn fatally stabbing Chuck Norris that you can use at your will.

You're welcome.

Oh, also, I didn't draw any blood and guts even though I really wanted to, but feel free to use your imagination to make this picture as gory as you would like.

Notice the detail in my drawing regarding his stylish 80's denim vest.

Also notice how I made sure to give my unicorn extremely masculine colors.



P.S. If you feel more utterly confused than you usually do while visiting my blog, click here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are much appreciated xoxo